Working at FeatureX
FeatureX uses AI to discover meaningful patterns in the world's data. We use computer vision, deep learning and statistical machine learning to extract useful patterns that occur over time and present this information in a manner that is both valuable and easily understandable.
We attract scientists and engineers with a true passion for data. We seek individuals who want to build for today and invent for tomorrow. If you join us, you’ll have the freedom to approach, own, and solve problems creatively.
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of machine learning and computer vision platforms and data systems. In addition, you will help machine learning and computer vision research scientists develop and test custom machine learning algorithms. If you have the ability to innovate in the space of machine learning algorithms, that career path will be open to you.
A successful candidate will have some or all of the following attributes:
- BS or MS degree in computer science or other quantitative disciplines
- The ability to understand machine learning algorithms well enough to implement them
- Excellent coding and software engineering skills
- Expert programming skills in Python and C++ / JavaExperience with multi-threaded programs, as well as distributed and cloud computing
- Comfortable working with Linux
- Experience with very large data sets
- Past participation in hackathons
- Open source contributions
1. We're currently only hiring people for full-time positions (no internships).
2. We're currently only hiring people who are able to work in the United States.