FeatureX is based in Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA - one of the most dynamic technology environments in the world and home to leading tech and biotech firms. We're surrounded by beautiful public spaces, the Charles River, and numerous restaurants and pubs.
Our offices are located next to MIT, just a few blocks from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL), the Center for Brains, Minds, and Machines, and the world famous Media Lab.
Click on our location below for directions to visit us at 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA, 02142. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a line.
101 Main Street, 14th Floor
Cambridge, MA, 02142
Every week FeatureX hosts an invitation-only Machine Learning seminar. One of our Research Scientists presents a paper in the field, and the group enjoys a spirited conversation (as well as some great food and drink). To date, we have presented on the following topics:
- General Adversarial Networks https://arxiv.org/abs/1406.2661
- Visualizing and Understanding Convolutional Networks https://arxiv.org/abs/1311.2901
- Photo-Realistic Single Image Super-Resolution Using a Generative Adversarial Network https://arxiv.org/abs/1609.04802
- Conditional Image Generation with PixelCNN Decoders https://arxiv.org/abs/1606.05328
- Deep Residual Learning for Image Recognition https://arxiv.org/abs/1512.03385
- Rich Feature Hierarchies for Accurate Object Detection and Semantic Segmentation https://arxiv.org/abs/1311.2524
- Bayesian Optimization http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7352306/?reload=true
- LSTM Networks http://colah.github.io/posts/2015-08-Understanding-LSTMs/
- Neural Image Caption Generation with Visual Attention https://arxiv.org/pdf/1502.03044v3.pdf
- Neural Turing Machines https://arxiv.org/abs/1410.5401
- Spatial Transformer Networks https://arxiv.org/pdf/1506.02025.pdf